Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sort blocks in the StreamServe

Some instances we need to sort blocks in the stream server mom development. Think a scenario like below. I have stream file in below architecture.

2M

1L

1L

1L

2M

1L

2M

But I need to print it like below,

1L

1L

1L

1L

2M

2M

2M

There are several way to achieve this task.Doing by MAK is very extensive task.So here im going to play with block sorting option.

I  use PMS241 as my demo project.

First go the event.and double click on it

image

Identify the blocks that you want to sort and apply the sort block priority as below.(In my case case blocks are PMS2414L and PMS2414M.

Set 4L block priority

image

Set 4M block priority.

image

We are done now.Block sort priority lower one come first.That means number is low, then it is get prioritized. same as the M3 print out sorting order.

Finally save and deploy. It should work.  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment